OC Pepper Spray Training
Starting in Jan. 17, 2017
For South Carolina Students: To carry a CEW (Taser) you must have had the SLED “Primary Basic” class in South Carolina 1st. Carrying a Taser falls under the “Primary Plus” class which is the 2nd portion of training.
For all students living and working in another state: You must be a licensed / certified security guard. We can train any security officer or company in any state that allows you to carry a CEW (Conductive Electronic Weapon) or as people know them as…TASER.
OC Pepper spray, also known as OC spray (from “oleoresin capsicum“), OC gas, and capsicum spray, is a lachrymatory agent (a chemical compound that irritates the eyes to cause tears, pain, and temporary blindness).
BEFORE I BEGIN,
Why do you want to carry OC PEPPER SPRAY?
If your answer is because WHEN and IF you have to control a situation you want to be ready.
If your answer is because you want a LESS than lethal force option in your arsenal.
If your answer is when you spray someone, you want to know you have contained and secured the person and or property.
THEN I SAY THIS, you have to train in this product “SABRE” OC Pepper Spray. Do your research and if you do not know how…I will be glad to walk you through it. SABRE “Crossfire” RED is the #1 spray, gel, fog and foam on the market…….I personally got hit with it. I immediately just wanted the pain to go away and complied with the commands of the Master trainers just so they could quickly make the pain go away!
Certified through SABRE
So, Yes, we can Certify you to carry any OC Pepper Spray on the market, but we would love to certify you through SABRE because at the end of the day, SABRE will go to bat for everyone who uses their products when it comes to product liability. In other words, as long as you can justify to a court room “Why you sprayed someone with OC Pepper Spray” Sabre says they will prove that their product is not a harmful product to use. It is BAD A** but it is legal and within the legal limits to not cause extensive injury and helps you from being set up in a bogus “use of force” civil law suit from a bad, harmful or misused product.
We use the latest “SABRE” products. We train you with 3rd Generation Sabre Crossfire Red.
If you do not live in SC,
we can still certify you to carry OC Pepper Spray for your state.
…..Here is a glance of our class information:
- To get Certified to carry OC Pepper Spray, you WILL get sprayed unless you can provide a document that shows you have been sprayed in the past and or have a medical release from a Dr.
- If you are getting sprayed, you should make plans to have someone drive you home or make plans to sit around for a few hours.
- The class size varies. Our class time is 2 – 4 hours….Once you have been sprayed, your class time is done and you will be released. If you do not need to be sprayed, you can be let out earlier.
- There is a test involved (Before you get sprayed) that is required to get your certificate to carry your OC Pepper Spray on your person..
- If you are getting Sprayed, we recommend bringing a change of clothes, PLUS a nice bath towel because during the DECONTAMINATION (After you get sprayed) you will be wanting water and soap all over your head and it gets messy as your clothes will get wet.
- Before we spray you, there is a student release waiver that each student will have to sign. It basically tells us you understand what is about to happen and it asks some medical questions as well.
- LASIK or any type of eye surgery? You cannot get Sprayed within 6 months of the medical treatment you were given.
- What to bring? Again, a change of clothes (recommended) A large bath towel and your document of PROOF if you have been sprayed in the past. If you show up without proof, you will have to get sprayed.
- Price: If you have your own brand of OC Pepper Spray you want to certify in, you must bring it and your class fee will be $60.00. You will receive a certificate valid for 1 yr.
- Price 2: If you are certifying with our brand “SABRE OC PEPPER SPRAY” your class fee is $80.00. You will receive a certificate valid for 1 yr, a can of Police issue (with carrying case) “SABRE” 3rd generation gel.
- Group pricing: Yes, we can offer a price break if we get a commitment on the amount of students who will be attending.
- Do you want SABRE OC Pepper Spray? We will have them available for purchase in class.
- Payments: We do accept VISA, MC, CASH or Personal Check with valid ID.
Contact us for a OC Pepper Spray class!