Welcome to our Application process page
Hello, 1st off, we must tell you that if you are seeking employment with our Security Company, we will always select candidates from our database 1st. This means, all the students and re-certified officers we have trained in the past would be offered a position 1st.
Why? Because there are many SLED Instructors out there and not all of them train the way we do. So, by offering positions to the people who have trained with us….we know they have been trained the right way, and this keeps our company out of trouble with SLED.
Our classes are listed on this training page we created.
Below is a few starter questions we like to ask.
Answering the questions below is not part of an application process. These are informal questions we can ask to see if you might be wasting your time with us. You may live to far away or are expecting a salary to high to start. So, these questions help both of us to see if there will be a need to move forward later on.
- What is your full name?
- What is a contact phone number?
- Are you currently working in Security?
- Have you ever worked security in SC?
- Are you currently a SLED Certified officer?
- Can you pass a background check?
- Have you been through any of the “NEW” SLED Classes like “Primary Basic” or “Primary Plus”?
- Where do you live (town, city)?
- How much an hour do you expect to make starting out?
- Is your driving record considered good where the insurance company has no problems insuring you?
- Can you pass a 10 panel drug test which detects the Following Drugs in an Individual’s Urine: Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Opiates (OPI), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Phencyclidine (PCP), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Barbiturates (BAR), Methadone (MTD) and Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA, including Ecastasy).
You are not SLED Certified?
Your Certification Expired?
You want to Upgrade your SLED Card?
Well click here to learn how we can help you.
Here are 2 links to find out if you qualify to become SLED Certified as an Armed officer.
SLED / Contract Security Officer – http://www.sled.sc.gov/PI.aspx?MenuID=PI
Application for SLED – http://www.sled.sc.gov/Documents/PI/piregapp.pdf