A few Reasons for our service
Strange activity going on in the parking lot?
You want Patrolling every hour or so for the “Deterrence”.
Having us at your location will show your Tenants / Renters that someone is always watching!
Your site is active after hours and you simply want “peace of mind” knowing someone is actively securing the areas of concern.
We 1st have to see if you are wanting “On-site” or “Random Visits / Mobile Patrol“.
Once we know what your plans are for your Security needs, we can then design the perfect package to give you the Security your Property needs.
There is NOTHING better than having an On-site officer, but budgets don’t always allow this, so Patrolling is another option.
This type of package is considered a “Mobile Patrol” Package. We visit the property Every Day, after hours (5pm to 8am). Sometime during the night we will ride through your complex and shine the light so that your Tenants / Renters will know someone is watching.
How does the schedule work?
When we come out for this visit at 8:30pm, we will ride through the entire property. We will shine the light down alleys and breezways. The following night, we come out at 2:00am, the next night at 4:30am and so on. We never come back the same time the next night, we always mix it up.
This type of program does a few things:
- It causes the “Deterrence” when we show up periodically. The activity in the parking lot starts to minimize because they have no idea when we are coming back.
- It saves you money while still giving your property the “Appearance” that you always have Security on site.
What does a Security Package cost?
Without knowing what you expect from us, we cannot post a price for your site? However, we can visit a property EVERY DAY for as low as $300.00 a month.
Packages are based on the following:
- How often do you want a visit? Is it every night? Thursday to Sunday?
- How long are the visits? Is it just a drive through or do you want the Officer on-site for 30 minutes? An hour?
- What Authority do you want the Officer to have? What do you expect of us? Is it just a drive through and if we see some activity you want us to document and call the local police department? Or, are we making contact with the suspect ourselves? The Authority levels are here at this link.